Prolawctor Publication Drive
About the Opportunity
The Prolawctor Publication Drive is for the legal students (LLB, Integrated LLB, LLM students), legal researchers, and members of professional groups working in the field of legal department, social sciences, police, social welfare organisations, forensic science and academicians etc. The portal is setting up a platform for people wanting to publish their work in some Reputed E-Book .
About the Portal
Prolawctor aims at becoming the one-stop solution for law students in terms of various aspects of the legal profession. We are providing, free of cost notes on Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Family Law, Torts and Contracts Act among a continuously expanding, wide database. We also provide updates about legal events and current affairs along with providing, job and internship related solutions. We are making constant efforts to put-up high-quality information with the help of judgement, articles, blogs and current affairs from all over the world with utmost responsibility.
The submission should deal with a relevant/contemporary issue concerning law, policy and society.
What all you can submit as part of submission drive?
- Research paper (3,000 to 6,000 words)
- Articles (2,000 to 4,000 words)
- Blog (600 words to 1500 words)
- Note/ Comment (case comment and case analysis) (2,000 words to 4000 words)
- Book Review (1200 words to 2000 words)
Who can submit?
Legal students (LLB, Integrated LLB, LLM students), legal researchers, and members of professional groups working in the field of legal department, social sciences, police, social welfare organisations, forensic science and academicians.
Guidelines for the submission
- Please ensure that the research paper/ article/ blog/ note or comment/ book review is the original & unpublished work of the author/s and has not been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- The submission must contain a minimum of words prescribed. However, feel free to extend the same if the need arises.
- Footnoting is mandatory in case of research paper and article. Please follow a uniform method of citation.
- Plagiarism of any kind will ensure that your work is not published. Please ensure that the similarity index of the content does not exceed 20%. (Submissions exceeding 20% plagiarism will not be selected and registration fees for the same will not be refunded)
- The file must be an MS Word Document.
- The file should be named with the author/s name.
- Style: Time New Roman
- Font size: 12pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Selected Submission will be published in E-Book
- Selected Submissions will be get a publication certificate.
- Selected Submissions will be get Internship Opportunity at Prolawctor.
- Last date of Registration: 10 January, 2021
- Last date of Submission: 25 January, 2021
- Date of Release of the E-Book: Will be disclosed in due course of time.
- Single Authored : 100 INR
- Co-Authored : 150 INR
- QR Code (Suggested)
- UPI:7318155422@paytm or,
- Account Payment
- Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank
- Account Holder Name: Vaibhav Anand
- Account No. 917318155422
- IFSC Code PYTM0123456
To register: https://forms.gle/y8SqMcBUt8Rsc5VR6
To submit: https://forms.gle/pQFVCNUw3WMDxLwPA
For any query mail us at email@example.com